Colan Totte Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; CEO: Katsumi Komatsu), a manufacturer and distributor of the Colantotte brand of magnetic health gear, will begin selling the “TAO Necklace Slim RAFFI mini,” a version of the “TAO Necklace RAFFI” with a slimmer loop and more compact joint section, at the beginning of April.
Photo, top: ”Colantotte TAO Necklace Slim RAFFI mini; Champagne Gold”
Photo, bottom: “Colantotte TAO Necklace Slim RAFFI mini; Black”
We are pleased to announce a new version of the “TAO Necklace RAFFI” featuring a slim loop and compact joint area. The loop width is 3 mm compared to the 4 mm model, making it feel lighter against the skin. It feels gentle all while containing the same 55mT magnets as before for improving circulation and soothing stiffness.
The simple, refined design is perfect for both casual wear and special occasions. It can also be used in combination with the “TAO Necklace RAFFI,” which is currently available.
Comparison with “TAO Necklace RAFFI”
Colantotte TAO Necklace Slim RAFFI mini Overview
- Contains the resin-coated plastic thread magnets apply a 55mT magnetic field spaced 10mm apart via independent, Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation (ANSPO™). This layout allows the magnetic force to affect a large area and improve blood circulation and alleviate stiffness in the area.
- Approximately 45% lighter than the “TAO Necklace RAFFI” with a slim 3mm loop. It feels soft against the skin all while containing the same 55mT magnets as before.
- The joint area allows the joints to be unfastened from either the left or the right. The loop and joint area are independent from one another, giving it the flexibility needed to fit snugly around your neck and feel gentle against your skin.
- The Champagne Gold model features 18K gold plating, which provides a gentle and luxurious feel.
- Champagne Gold
- Joint area
- Magnet layout diagram
||Colantotte TAO Necklace Slim RAFFI mini
|Japanese medical device certification number
Body: Resin-coated 55mT magnets spaced 10mm apart in an Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation
Joints: Stainless steel (SUS316L/Only Champagne Gold is 18K gold)
Joint area: POM
||Champagne Gold, Black
||M 43cm, L 47cm, LL 51cm
||Beginning of April 2019
Patents have been acquired for the magnets used in the TAO series. [Patent Number: 5544082]
■ What Sets Colantotte Medically Certified Devices Apart...Is the Colantotte’s unique Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation (ANSPO™)“Experience the Colantotte Difference for Yourself”
When wearing general magnetic health gear(In House Research)
When wearing a Colantotte Tank Top (In House Research)
- The “Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation (ANSPO™)” Makes All the Difference
- Colantotte's magnets are arranged in Colantotte’s unique Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation (ANSPO™), which allows their magnetic forces to affect a large area, influencing the whole surface and not just a single point. This layout allows these magnetic forces to improve blood circulation and alleviate muscle stiffness, assisting the recovery process.
- Our authentic health devices are certified as medical devices and improve circulation around the worn area. Simply wearing them in your daily life can liberate you from the pain of stiffness.
■ Colantotte Magnetic Medical Gear
Colantotte products contain permanent magnets arranged in the Colantotte’s unique Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation (ANSPO™). This arrangement allows the magnetic force to affect a large area to improve circulation and alleviate stiffness at the applied location. It is certified in Japan as an authentic magnetic health device.
In 2005, Colantotte was launched in America under the overseas brand TRION:Z. Professional golfers Rory McIlroy and Rickie Fowler as well as many other top athletes regularly use this gear to soothe and support their bodies. Additionally, in 2012, one of the Colantotte bracelets was featured prominently as a key story item in the Hollywood movie “The Avengers” as part of a tie-up campaign, demonstrating the recognition of the brand’s quality and design not only in Japan, but by many people all over the world.
■ Colan Totte Co., Ltd.
"Providing Health-focused Products That Bring Heartfelt Smiles to People’s Faces"
Since its founding in 1997, Colan Totte Co., Ltd. (formerly Arc Quest Co., Ltd.) has been a medical device manufacturer with “Health, Spirit, and Smiles” as its motto, and in 1999 it began selling its Colantotte brand of magnetic therapeutic devices and health gear for general use.
In 2008, it obtained ISO 13485 certification and established a system for maintaining and improving the quality of its medical devices. It also obtained the CE Marking safety standard certification in Europe and medical device certification (MFDS) in South Korea, among others, and it is continuing its efforts in various major countries throughout the world.
In July 2015, it changed the company name to Colan Totte Co., Ltd., and continues striving to support a healthy lifestyle for everyone in Japan and the rest of the world.
- 【Company Profile】
- Colan Totte Co., Ltd.
- President/CEO Katsumi Komatsu
- 2-10-26 Minamisenba, Chuo-ku, Osaka 542-0081 Japan
- Business Contents: Manufacturing and sales of medical devices; Manufacturing and sales of daily sundries; Mail order
- URL: https://www.colantotte.jp/global/
- Colan Totte Co., Ltd. PR Dept, Nakajima
- MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org