Takuya Kai (Baseball)
- Affiliation: Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks
- 2017: Helped his team reach the No. 1 standing in Japan. He became the first catcher who started out in player development to win the Mitsui Golden Glove Award.
- 2018: Achieved six consecutive caught-stealings in the SMBC Japan Series and won the Series MVP Award.
- 2019: He won the Mitsui Golden Glove Award for the third year in a row and helped his team win the SMBC Japan Series for the third time in a row.
- He was chosen to play on Japan’s national baseball team and helped lead Japan to a No. 1 finish internationally.
- 2020: Changed his number to 19. The strong throwing arm that has allowed him to make so many caught-stealings earned him the moniker “Kai Cannon.”
Being a catcher is really tough, and you have to constantly take care of yourself. I’ve been using Colantotte for a while, and I use the necklace and supporter. My blood circulation has improved thanks to the magnetism, and my shoulders feel easier to move. The fact that it’s a medical device is reassuring, and I also really like the designs. I want to use Colantotte to maintain my body condition and keep up the achievements.